Top 5 Summertime Plastic Surgery Procedures
Plastic surgery in the summertime is a top priority for many this year. In fact, the simplicity offered through advancements in plastic surgery provides an incentive to maintain a top notch appearance throughout the summer season and thereafter. In fact, many plastic surgery procedures do not affect the vacation budget.
1. Injectables and Facial Fillers: Botox for forehead wrinkles, upper cheeks, and lips offers instant relief for wrinkles on the face. Juvederm helps build volume in skin folds and nasiofold lines located from the nose to the corners of the mouth. Within a few minutes time and no recovery period, facial rejuvenation can be accomplished through injectibles and facial fillers. In fact, the results usually last through New Year s.
2. Skin Resurfacing Procedures: Microdermabrasion, chemical peels and even select laser skin resurfacing treatments can enhance a summertime appearance easily and effectively. Despite the requirement to remain out of the sun several days after treatment, the rewards offered in facial rejuvenation can be like taking a refreshing dip in the pool at a nominal cost.
3. Thread Lifts: Thread lifts offer a simple local anesthetic facial procedure to provide the instantaneous benefits of a mini face lift in up to two days of downtime. Reducing the appearance of facial aging through the thread lift offers a less invasive summertime plastic surgery approach at a reasonable cost when compared with a face lift. In addition, the results of the procedure can be enhanced when necessary two or more years after the initial thread lift procedure.
4. Liposuction: Liposuction on the abdomen, hips and thighs can help prefect a swimsuit appearance. Complimentary results can be visible within a few days after treatment. Although, a garment must be worn for quite some time after surgery, the results of liposuction are usually welcomed by those who proceed with it during the summer.
5. Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentation is one of the most desirable procedures in the summertime. The two weeks of downtime associated with breast augmentation does not usually prevent those who wish to improve the appearance of their breasts through breast augmentation. Most breast augmentation patients experience renewed confidence after breast augmentation and becomes very appealing to do over the summer when women expose more of the breasts in swimwear.
During your initial consultation with your local plastic surgeon, you will be encouraged to discuss your desires, fears, expectations, and goals. The first and foremost objective is the creation of breasts that you envision yourself with. In addition to increasing breast size, your plastic surgeon will strive to create a more aesthetically pleasing breast by improving shape, balance, and proportion.
LookingYourBest.com is an online resource for anyone considering
. Learn about